Monday, 23 April 2012

Lymington - Hurst Point

Almost a month since my last update, I've been massively busy with open university work & the normal type! But all my due assignments for Structural Integrity are away now.

Here's a video of a new paddle from Saturday. It was a fantastic trip from Lymington to Hurst Point. Capricious weather, going from sun to rain and hail, then from calm to force 5/6. The forecast was for 3 max!

It might be better to open the video in YouTube, it is available in 720p HD:



Other than that I've achieved my BCU 2* using open canoes (that was about a month ago and I waiting for them to pull their finger out and send me the certificate). I've lost 4.5kgs since mid Feb and still going.

And there is 3* training in Studland and the Anglesey recce coming up at the beginning of May. I might try go for the attempt early if the situation allows.

Thanks,
Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment